All of our surveyors have multi-discipline competence, enabling our station to carry out surveys within most of our disciplines, such as new building (NB), ships in operation (SIO), Mobile offshore units (MOU), certification of components (CMC) or Management System certification (MSC). We consider this as an advantage, as we can provide services within all maritime service disciplines from our station.
• Project management
• Planning and coordination of projects assignments
• Monitor progress and maintain status of all projects
• Final reporting and invoicing
• Candidates with relevant education and experience within the following areas:
• Inspection and testing of drilling equipment
• Welding, materials and NDT
• Review of as built documentation
• Applicants must have a good understanding of maritime activities, be service-minded towards both internal and external customers, and have a positive attitude to challenges.
• Local contract
• Commencement: Upon Agreement
• Competitive terms/conditions
• Talented colleagues and a pleasant working environment
• Training, courses and continuing education
• Independent position